Tuesday 27 March 2012

2012 walks and fishes

With the weather being unsettled and by reports not missing much. I've started walking again and found some nice routes around here and have worked out I walk about 3-4 mph depending on terrain I'm what you call a floater walker as I don't pre plan much of my walks, just start then see where the walk takes me. Did have a little go earlier on this year and had a small whiting. Then this weekend it's all back on track well sought off on Saturday I bought to new beach-caster rods for well a steal really both brand new hardly been touched. Then on Sunday had a fishing comp more a social thing really. The weather was perfect for most apart from the Fishing it was flat calm. I blanked but enjoyed meeting new people, who I met on a Facebook fishing group. Roll on the weekend I have a Fly fishing lesson on Saturday then am off sea fishing Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. For fishing it is must that the weather should be perfect and good for fishing..So that one can enjoy fishing at its best..

    ReplyDelete